Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back!!!

Ya so Im back.....late again, I know....
Anyway...MBA preps have really started so why not indulge in a bit of studying.....as we guys don't do it too often....
Iv developed a habit of letting people know class schedules...lol..quite contrary to what was the situation even a year back..I was the dumbest, most non-informed guy around. My parents were quite disturbed about that.
But now all has changed...for the better I think. Im not the recluse I once was, and my introvert side is dormant for the moment. I'm also (for the first time in years) being generally liked than otherwise, coz I always was considered weird and forbidding. And I'm good at something finally--at VA, or Verbal Ability, and looked up to. But then, English was always my strength and I was known for that in school ( so long ago!!).
And Im on a spree--an artistic spree. Im really into Western Classical these days (listening, not playing, that's TOO difficult)...AND I'm on a reading spree. I have rediscovered that reading habit, and read 9 novels in the last 2 months, more than what I read in 2 years prior!!
Dunno what is the word limit here...so I'll end my post for now...cya guys, and I'll return soon!!

No comments: